Wreck Diving in The Right Blue

wreck divingSome of the most popular stories on The Right Blue have been those about our wreck diving adventures. Those stories and photos not only got good response when we first published them, they have continued to draw a lot of search traffic ever since. (In fact, our series on the wreck of the Salem Express, first published in September of 2007, still gets traffic nearly every single day!)

As a part of our review of The Right Blue's first year, we thought we'd assemble links to all of the wreck diving photos and stories on one page, as a permanent archive. Later, when we publish new wreck diving stories, we'll add them to the list on this page.

Here is a directory of wreck diving stories and photos in The Right Blue, arranged alphabetically by the name of the wreck:

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I should try that... I'll name my next three blog entries "Salem Express" and see what happens.
    Seriously, though, I think it's a great idea to group your subjects. The categories do some of that work, but I started my "posts of the turtle page" with a similar desire to organize my writings. I find it's a bit unwieldy, though, so I'll be subdividing it soon.
    I like your "mystery titles", like the one ending in "Consolation Prize".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stories. I read a lot of them in the Nat Geo Adventure Anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lavender - Well, if you include a link to my Salem Express articles, it might just work -- and then we'd both get traffic. On the subject of subject grouping (!), yes -- I'm in the process of creating index pages like this one about wreck diving, for a few other popular subjects as well -- then I'll put link to those pages in the sidebar where readers can readily find them.

    @ Scienceguy - Several people have told us that some of our tales remind them of National Geographic stories. If only an outfit like Nat. Geo. had sponsored our trips, we'd have a lot more stories!

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow & wow! I can only imagine what an awesome experience this must have been. I've always loved watching shows that explore sunken ships so I really enjoyed these posts and pics. Thank you so much for sharing and doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi 2Sweet - One of the best things about putting together these stories and photos is finding out that our readers really enjoy them. So, thank you very much for telling us that you do!

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and invite your questions. Dialogue is a good thing!

Bobbie & Jerry