Another Side of The Right Blue

This will be quick: I just have to share something.

As I do most days, this morning I opened my Google Reader and began to browse the feeds of some blogs I follow. When the feed for Go Visit Hawaii loaded, I was taken aback by what I saw. It was a photo of the view from my window!

Sheila has been running an interesting series on Go Visit Hawaii called "The Colors of Hawaii." She asked readers to submit photos of Hawaii that highlight a particular color. Unbeknownst to me, Jerry submitted one in the blue category (of course!), and Sheila published it today.

Click on over and have a look at Colors of Hawaii: Big Island Blues on the Go Visit Hawaii blog. And while you're there, you might enjoy looking at some of the other Colors of Hawaii, too.

P.S. I hear that Sheila is still accepting photos for The Colors of Hawaii, so if you have one you'd like to share, send it to her. The details are here.

UPDATE Aug. 6, 2008: Sheila has put a new post on her Go Visit Hawaii blog that lists all the Colors of Hawaii posts so far. She's still accepting more photos.

6 comments:

  1. Ooo, jealous is right! :) What a beautiful photo, Jerry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a photo! Must be nice to have such a view from your window. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Bobbie & Jerry and thanks for sharing the Colors of Hawaii series with your readers.

    Your view from your desk has been quite a hit with many complimentary comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. We can say unabashedly that we really do enjoy our view. It was one of the main reasons we chose this particular spot for our home.

    @ Sheila - We're glad to hear that your readers liked the photo. Thanks again for publishing it. We hope that some of our readers will now become regular readers of your blog, too. You know that we are both big fans of your Go Visit Hawaii blog. You do such a great job of presenting Hawaii to the world.

    Bobbie & Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY, that is a beautiful view! I doubt I would want to leave my desk. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tootie - We both spend so much time at our desks that we really are grateful every day that we do have such a nice view.

    Bobbie & Jerry

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and invite your questions. Dialogue is a good thing!

Bobbie & Jerry